On Tuesday April 1st 2013 Municipality of Bansko successfully organized the 3rd project meeting of the project “Easytrip: GR-BG E-mobility solutions” in the framework of the European Territorial Cooperation Programme “Greece-Bulgaria 2007-2013”. The meeting took place in the Conference Hall of the Apart hotel Lucky Bansko, in Bansko, Bulgaria.
The 3rd project meeting was attended by the representatives of the Lead Partner, the Hellenic Institute of Transport (HIT), the Chemical Process Engineering Research Institute (CPERI), TREDIT SA, the municipalities of Bansko and Krumovgrad Bulgaria and the municipalities of Kavala and Thessaloniki from Greece. The meeting and all discussions were coordinated on behalf of the EasyTrip Lead Partner, the Hellenic Institute of Transport, by the senior researcher Dr. Maria Morfoulaki.
The aims of the meeting were to:
- Discuss the Project Progress
- Present and discuss the results of the surveys
- Present the data that has been collected
- Present the EasyTrip: GR-BG – E-mobility solutions services
- Solve problems faced so far during the project execution
- Discuss the need for data update and present tools for data update
- Prepare the next progress report