The scientific and technical objectives of the EasyTrip project are:
- Improvement of crossborder accessibility between the regions of actions through the development of a web-based tool which will offer e-mobility services by using advanced ICT technologies that will spread the information to all travelers using channels easily reachable from everyone (mobile phone applications, internet, VMS).
- Enhancement of sustainable and green mobility at trip ends.
- Improvement of road safety.
- Promotion of all areas of intervention giving equal opportunities for sustainable development and fair competition.
- Minimization of traffic impacts in the crossborder area.
- Enhancement of the economy of the participating areas through the offered services by promoting their places and protecting them also from the resulting environmental or traffic effects.