On Tuesday April 2nd 2013 Municipality of Bansko successfully organized the 2nd workshop “Innovation for enhanced accessibility to transport and tourist services” of the project “Easytrip: GR-BG E-mobility solutions” in the framework of the European Territorial Cooperation Programme “Greece-Bulgaria 2007-2013”. The workshop took place in the Conference Hall of the Apart hotel Lucky Bansko, in Bansko, Bulgaria.
The workshop “Innovation for enhanced accessibility to transport and tourist services” was attended by all project partners, the Regional administration Smolyan, the Regional Tourist Association “Rodophi”, the Association of Southwestern Municipalities, Tourist Associations in Bansko, National Park Pirin, Town hall Dobrinishte tour operators, hotels and Secondary school of Tourism Bansko.
The presentation of the EasyTrip platform defined the objectives of One Stop Shop Approach:
- Holistic approach for making the trip to Bansko and Krumovgrad easy for everybody
- Not many access points for finding information but one
- Information provision customized to the user preferences
- Many companies and local entrepreneurs able to communicate with possible clients directly
- Support the fair competition and give opportunities to SMEs
- Easy to add more information and more services to the future
- All services available to the mobile phones for easy access